Chula Vista Challenge Triathlon, Duathlon & Kid's Race
Start: Sunday, August 11, 2013
Chula Vista , CA 91910
Registration Closing Date
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Thank you for your interest in the Chula Vista Challenge Triathlon and Duathlon. The race is in South San Diego County and will be the most scenic and challenging olympic distance triathlon and Duathlon in San Diego County.
The race will be a point to point race on closed roads.
The course will be both challenging and fun; you will bike through the hills of Eastlake, run on the trails overlooking Otay Lakes and then through the Olympic Training Center.
We invite you to take the Chula Vista Challenge!
- Run through the Olympic Training Center
- A closed bike course
- Olympic Distance Triathlon (1.5 K Swim, 40 K Bike, 10K Run)
- Duathlon Course(5K Run, 40K Bike, 10K Run)
- USAT Certified Race Course
- Mostly trail run
- Scenic and challenging bike course
- Chip timing
- Post race fiesta and cerveza
- Great Awards
- Technical t-shirt
- Goodie bag
- A percentage of the proceeds from the event go to help several local charities
- Kids Divisions
Please contact customer support via email or over the phone
For more information- please visit our websiteEvent schedule and times
Chula Vista Challenge Triathlon & Duathlon Registration - Saturday, 8/10/13
Chula Vista Challenge Triathlon & Duathlon Race - Sunday, 8/11/13
Chula Vista Challenge Kids Triathon Registration & Race - Saturday, 8/10/13
Times and locations TBA.