- Race Results
Flashback to the 80's at Boston College's 15th annual:
Eagles for a Cure 5K Race / Walk!
Dig out those neon leg warmers and figure out how to rock some acid-washed denim, because this race is all about embracing the music (and the questionable fashion) that the decade is famous for.
The course circles the scenic Boston College campus in Chestnut Hill, MA (just 6 miles from downtown Boston and accessible via the Green Line).
Proceeds benefit the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute whose mission is to provide expert, compassionate care to children and adults with cancer while advancing the understanding, diagnosis, treatment, cure, and prevention of cancer and related diseases.
- Entry for one to the Eagles for a Cure 5K Race / Walk
- Event t-shirt
- Post-race 80’s dance party and raffle prizes with 80’s DJ
- Additional surprises to be announced!
Event schedule and times
Race Day: Saturday, April 12th, 2014
- 7:45 am - Registration / Check-in Opens
- 9:00 am - Start Time
- 10:00 am - Post-race 80's dance party and raffle prizes!
Photos1 of 1
Map & Direction
Saturday, April 12, 2014
Boston College 140 Commonwealth Avenue Gasson Hall Chestnut Hill, MA 02467Get Directions