- Race Results
Strides for James is a 5k/10k Race and 1 Mile children's fun run/walk in memory of James Dean Wilson. This year, we are taking Strides for James back to Chazy, where James lived.
James was a passionate outdoorsmen and runner, which is why this race is a perfect way to celebrate his life. All race profits go to the James Wilson Scholarship Fund at Clinton Community College.
Please contact us at email@example.com for team and family discounted registration.
- Family rate: $30 (discount criteria: 2 adults, 1+child or 1 adult, 2+children)
- Team of 5 rate: $60 (discount criteria: 5 people)
- Team of 10 rate: $100 (discount criteria: 10 people)
- Team Rate-18 & Under: $8 per person (discount criteria: at least 5 students-18 & under)
To do a paper registration form OR if you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event schedule and times
Race Day Schedule
- Race Check-In and Day of Registration 7:45-9:00 am
- Children's Fun Run: 9:00 am
- Walkers (1 Mile): 9:25
- Walkers (5k): 9:55
- 5k/10k: 10:00
- Awards Ceremony/Giveaways: 11:30 *
*Must be present to win raffles/giveaways.
There will be a packet pick-up on Friday, May 9, 2014 at the Joseph C. Burke Education and Research Center (Miner Institute, 586 Ridge Road, Chazy, NY-the big building on the corner or Miner and Ridge Roads, across from the Stone Sign) from 5:00-8:00 pm.
If you do not attend the packet pick-up, please arrive at least 1 hour prior to the start of your event.
*T-shirts will be given on a first come-first served basis. Sizes are not guaranteed.
Clinton Community Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
Map & Direction
Saturday, May 10, 2014
Hearts Delight Farm, Miner Institute 1034 Miner Farm Rd Chazy, NY 12921Get Directions