Go Get it Gal Offers a Cycling Tour exclusively for women Aug. 18-24, 2013. Don’t miss out on this extraordinary experience.
Go to:the Go Get it Gal website for more information, a video, and Frequently Asked Questions. Spaces are limited! What is included in the tour?
- transport to and from the chalet and the Geneva (Switzerland) Airport
- 6 days of supported cycling
- Deluxe accommodations (shared room with an in-room bathroom) in a chalet
- 7 breakfasts, 5 dinners with wine; snacks at the chalet after riding
- 12-week bicycle training plan with a USAT Triathlon certified coach, with three teleseminar calls and email access to coach
What is not included?
- Two dinners are on your own (so you can experience local cuisine outside the chalet)
- Bike mechanic services
What you need:
- a newer road bike gear from climbing and newer tires, recently checked out by bike mechanic.
- proper training, make sure you participate in the training plan that comes with your registration.
- A positive and fun attitude.