The best half marathon and fun 5K on the Eastern Shore!
King Crab Challenge
Ready for a CHALLENGE? Register for the King Crab Challenge and complete the Half Marathon (must complete in 2 hours) and then run the 5K! King Crab Challengers will receive a special long sleeve tech t-shirt (only available for King Crab Challengers), the half marathon finishing medal, and event backpack.
As a King Crab Challenger you will be eligible for awards in the King Crab category only.
The Crab Run Half Marathon duplicates the majority of run course of the Eagleman triathlon race. Runners of all abilities enjoy the fast, flat, fun and beautiful course. Course will be open for 3.5 hours (7:30-11am).
Half marathon participants will receive event t-shirt, half marathon finishing medal, and event backpack.
5K Run & Fun Walk
The 5K course takes runners and walkers along the banks of the Choptank River. Strollers are welcome and encouraged but unfortunately we cannot allow dogs on the course.
5K participants will receive event t-shirt and event backpack.
2017 marks the 8th Crab Run, the event serves as a fundraiser for the Dorchester Family Y. The Dorchester County Family YMCA is one of the area’s leading charitable 501(c)3 organizations.
Event details and schedule
Check-in at the Dorchester Family YMCA 201 Talbot Ave Cambridge, MD
- Friday, April 7 5:30pm to 7pm
- Saturday, April 8 6am until 15 minutes prior to the race
Start Times - both races begin and end at the Dorchester Family YMCA
- Half Marathon & King Crab Challengers - 7:30am
- 5K - 9:30am
- We are happy to welcome the professional team from Racine Multisports as our timing company.
- Live web-based searchable database results with mobile app.
- All Aid Stations will be stocked with water, Gatorade, bananas and energy snacks.
- Stay tuned for details for an incredible after party!
Dorchester County Family YMCA