Fun, short & sweet. A gentle ride starting from Cambria�s Shamel Park up the coast to the ElephantSeal Rookery and back. Ride the whole way for 25 or just to Hearst Castle and back for 15 miles.
A 50 mile intermediate ride with a bit of a challenge. Pedal up Hwy 1 from Shamel Park to RaggedPoint & back. This route has one hard hill.
This ride provides 100 miles of challenge for advanced cyclists. The route winds over Hwy 46 to Templeton�s wine country & back to Shamel Park for lunch, before heading north on Hwy 1 to Ragged Point and back.Only experienced riders should attempt this ride.
Registration Country Coast Classic Bike Ride
* Beat the heat, enjoy the cool air & great scenery of the Central Coast riding the Century (100 mi), � Century (50 mi), or Short Ride (15 or 25 mi)
* Pre-marked ride route & route maps
* SAG support vehicles on the ride
* Rest Stops (snacks, homemade cookies & drinks)
* Lunch for Century riders & famously delish post-ride BBQ* for all riders
* Each rider gets 1 raffle ticket for great prizes (additional tickets available)
* All volunteer labor�proceeds benefit the SLO Co. YMCA Cambria Teen Center