- Design and Print 3D model (STL file) printable STL files
- Safe operation & maintenance of 3D Printers
- Discover & Imagine: Demonstrations & Guided Practice Activities will be used to deliver the content.
- Experiment & Explore: Independent Practice Activities that allow students to apply knowledge to their area of interest, as they experiment with 3D design application and fabrication of designs.
- Design & Create: Apply knowledge to complete design process to design a 3D Model of choice.
- Test & Iterate: Evaluate and improve design to improve print quality.
- Showcase & Collaborate: Load, Slice, and Print Design on 3D Printers!!!
The Maker Youth Foundation has been established to inspire and empower individuals to develop a maker mindset for personal and community transformation.
Making encourages creative confidence, self-discovery and problem-solving through hands-on learning and experimental play in a community of learning.
The Maker Youth Foundation is a resource for the making community. It advocates for maker education, research and funding for makerspaces.
Maker Youth Foundation