- Race Results
We are excited to offer you a chance to better your swimming with a series of clinics led by a trio of champions:
- Adam Mania (Professional swimmer, 2004 Olympian, and three-time National Champion)
- Trina Schaetz (Multiple-time USMS National Champion, National Record Holder, and All-American)
- Lauren Jensen (2000 Triathlon Olympic Trails Qualifier, 2004 Pro/Elite National Long Course Triathlon Champion, and Head Coach of Tri Faster)
Tri Faster Swim Faster clinics are perfect for competitive swimmers, triathletes, or anyone looking to improve their swimming. Hundreds of athletes have gotten faster by attending one of these clinics. Each clinic in our Fall 2013 series will focus on a different aspect of swimming technique to help you Swim Faster!
Prerequisites for Fall 2013 Series
- Swimmers must be able to swim 4 lengths of a 25 yard/meter pool (100 yards/meters) non-stop at any speed. Tri Faster is happy to provide private instruction by appointment for athletes who are working towards this prerequisite (as we are hoping to have you in one of our future programs).
- Individual participants must be 13 years or older. Swimmers ages 9-12 can participate with a paid adult who is also attending the clinic.