The Brighton Marathon is a road race run over the distance of 42.195 km or 26 miles and 385 yards. It takes place each April in Brighton on the south coast of England.
The course start line is at Preston Park. The route takes in some of the sights of central Brighton before heading East towards Rottingdean. The race then heads west out to and around Hove, before returning on the seafront and finishing on Madeira Drive, close to Brighton Pier.
When you sign up to run the 2014 Brighton Marathon for Victim Support, we will provide
- a fundraising pack – full of fantastic fundraising ideas and materials
- Victim Support running vest
- regular advice to help you with training, nutrition and fundraising
- at the end of the phone or email for any fundraising questions
- marketing on our website and social networks to raise the profile of the event