Park City Mossman Triathlon 2014 - Olympic Distance
Seaside Park, Bridgeport, CT 06601
Sunday, August 24, 2014 6:30am Start
Online Registration Closes August 22nd at 12:00pm EST.
Day-of Registration available on Saturday, August 23rd at Seaside Park at 4:00pm to 6:00pm,
as well as on Sunday, August 24th at 5:15am to 6:20am.
1.5k swim • 40k bike • 10k run
We are proud to present the 11th Annual Park City Mossman Triathlon.
The Park City Mossman Triathlon is a USAT Sanctioned Event as well as the Connecticut qualifier for the Best of the U.S. Amateur Triathlete Championship.
Race Course Description:
1.5k swim is in the Long Island Sound, starting and finishing in the West Beach section of Seaside Park. The estimated water temperature is 74-75F. Wetsuits permitted.
40k distance bike route is 5 loops of 8k each - flat and very fast in the park area.
10k run course is 2 loops of 5k each, all along the sea for the entire course, flat and very scenic. The run course aid stations are stocked with water, Gatorade Endurance and GU.
Withdrawal requests must be received in writing via email without exception. All requests must be received 30 before race day to be eligible for a partial refund of 50%. Transfers or deferrals are NOT permitted.
- Day before the race Packet Pick-up - Saturday, August 23th, 4:00pm and 6:00pm at Seaside Park West Beach, Bridgeport, CT.
- Photo ID Required, USAT Membership card required. Otherwise pay the $15 One Day USA Triathlon license fee.
- USA Triathlon Competitive Rule 3.2a Athletes compete in the age group corresponding to their age on December 31 of the event year.
Event details and schedule
Pre-Race Day Packet Pick-up - Saturday, August 23rd:
- 4:00pm and 6:00pm - at Seaside Park, West Beach, Bridgeport, CT
Race Day Timeline - Sunday, August 24th:
- 5:00am Transition Area opens
- 5:15am - 6:20am Registration open for packet pick-up
- 6:25am Pre-Race Briefing at swim start
- 6:30am RACE START
- 9:30am Awards
Team Mossman INC