- Race Results
Park City Mossman Triathlon 2013
Start: Sunday, August 25, 2013
Seaside Park Barnum Blvd
Bridgeport , CT 06601
Bridgeport , CT 06601
Registration Closing Date
Friday, August 23, 2013
Park City Mossman Triathlon 2013 - Olympic Distance
Seaside Park, Bridgeport, CT 06601
Sunday, August 25, 2013 6:30am Start
1.5k swim • 40k bike • 10k run
We are proud to present the 10th Annual Park City Mossman Triathlon.
The Park City Mossman Triathlon is a USAT Sanctioned Event as well as the Connecticut qualifier for the Best of the U.S. Amateur Triathlete Championship.
Race Course Description:
1.5k swim is in the Long Island Sound, starting and finishing in the West Beach section of Seaside Park. The estimated water temperature is 74-75F. Wetsuits permitted.
40k distance bike route is 5 loops of 8k each - flat and very fast in the park area.
10k run course is 2 loops of 5k each, all along the sea for the entire course, flat and very scenic. The run course aid stations are stocked with water, Gatorade Endurance and GU.
- $100 Individual Age Group (Adult)
- $150 Relay
- $65 Colligate
- $85 Aqua Bike
- $100 Physically Challenged
Withdrawal requests must be received in writing via email without exception. All requests must be received 30 before race day to be eligible for a partial refund of 50%. Transfers or deferrals are NOT permitted.
- Day before the race Packet Pick-up - Saturday, August 24th, 4:00pm and 6:00pm at Seaside Park West Beach, Bridgeport, CT.
- Photo ID Required, USAT Membership card required. Otherwise pay the $15 One Day USA Triathlon license fee.
- USA Triathlon Competitive Rule 3.2a Athletes compete in the age group corresponding to their age on December 31 of the event year.
Thank you to our sponsors GU, Road ID, Westport YMCA, Prime-tri, Brett Carr, H10O Water, UCAN, Poland Spring, AMR, PRK Bikes.
Please note: Electronic listening devices are strictly prohibited!
Event schedule and times
Pre-Race Day Packet Pick-up - Saturday, August 24th:
- 4:00pm and 6:00pm - at Seaside Park, West Beach, Bridgeport, CT
Race Day Timeline - Sunday, August 25th:
- 5:00am Transition Area opens
- 5:15am - 6:20am Registration open for packet pick-up
- 6:25am Pre-Race Briefing at swim start
- 6:30am RACE START
- 9:30am Awards