Join us in the majestic mountains of Western North Carolina for a week of running designed to help you reach your goals. We are the largest and longest running camp in the country!
- For all levels, ages 13-18. Instruction includes biomechanics, nutrition, goal setting and individualized training procedures. Small group discussions will cover goal setting, training and racing techniques, motivational techniques and supplemental training.
- Runs will vary according to individual fitness level. Morning workouts offer options of running, yoga, circuit training, aerobics, pilates, tai chi, and weights.
- Open to teams or individuals.
- Guest speakers will enlighten campers on a variety of interesting topics, including motivation, injuries, training schedules, and choosing college programs.
- Campers may also participate in an abundance of scheduled or free-time activities including vollyball, ultimate frisbee, basketball, dodgeball, and a talent show. A dance concludes the camp.
Brevard Distance Runners Camp