Run through beautiful Summit County Colorado, with the all distances starting up on Boreas Pass and finishing on Main Street Breckenridge. The majority of all races will take place on a paved rec path, with lots of downhill to start you off and a few gentle rolling hills as you make your way back to Breckenridge. All three races will finish amongst cheering fans on historic Breckenridge Main Street!
All runners will receive a wood finisher medal and a long sleeve gender specific tech shirt! Plus we have one of the best finisher meals around!
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 overall in each distance, and the 1st place finishers in each age group. We also have a raffle and other fun prizes!
Event details and schedule
- Full Marathon starts at 8am.
- 1/2 Marathon starts at 8:15am
- Quarter Marathon will start at 8:30am.
- All distances start on Boreas Pass in Breckenridge, and is the highest elevation road marathon in the country! (Due to the elevation at the start, at over 10,000ft! Don't worry, it's mostly downhill from there!)
- There will be limited to no parking at the start of all three races, but we will have shuttle transportation to the start from parking in town.
- Packet pickup will be available on Friday, September 15th at Vertical Runner Breckenridge, and at Vertical Runner race day morning from 6am-7am.
Course maps and more information can be found on:
Mad Dingo Wellness