The 3rd annual Tour de Branford takes place in scenic Branford, CT along a beautiful shoreline route and parts of Guilford.
There are two tours to choose from: a 15-mile or 40-mile. Both rides start and end at Stony Creek Brewery, 5 Indian Neck Avenue, Branford. Convenient parking is located across the street at the Branford Train Station, 39 Maple Street.
There are gentle rolling hills and scenic views as the course follows Route 146 along the saltwater marshes of Long Island Sound. The 20-mile rest stop is at the “Sugar Loaf Recreation Area.”
After you are done, enjoy a FREE post-event beer! Additional beer and food from gourmet food trucks will be available for purchase at the brewery. We're expecting a great turnout,so register early to ensure a spot.
REGISTER EARLY! COMMEMORATIVE RIDE TEE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE FIRST 200 RIDERS!
Event details and schedule
Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 - 10am to 2pm
Registration and Packet Pick Up at Zanes Cycles, 330 East Main Street in Branford.
Sunday, September 24th, 2017
8:30 am - 40-mile tour
- Departs from the Stony Creek Brewery: 5 Indian Neck Avenue, Branford, CT. There is a rest stop at the 20-mile mark with water, snacks, and restrooms.
9:30 am - 15-mile tour
- departs from the Stony Creek Brewery: 5 Indian Neck Avenue, Branford, CT.
- Please park at the Branford Train Station, 39 Maple Street (a 5 minute walk to the Stony Creek Brewery).
- All participants must sign the waiver provided in order to participate.
- It is a requirement that all participants ride with a helmet. No rider will be allowed on the course without a properly fitting helmet.
- Zane's Cycles will be providing course support for any rider experiencing mechanical difficulty. Please be sure you have the support phone number programmed into your phone. We will have the phone number available at packet pick up and the day of the ride.
- Please obide by all traffic laws when riding. Click the following link to understand the rules of the road when clycling. bikeleague.org/content/traffic-laws.
BCTV Branford Community TV