This women's specific class is a one-day rock-climbing program that covers the basics of outdoor climbing. Join Norie Kizaki, AMGA trained/certified guide. She is a masters at getting your skills up to par so you can be comfortable on the rock. You'll have fun and learn a lot.
Ratio: 6 clients to 1 guide
Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Learn how to manage a belay point and rappel
- Practice basic rock-climbing knots
- Get comfortable belaying outside
- Learn the latest in safe climbing techniques
- Practice basics immediately: learn how anchors and complete climbing systems work