- Race Results
Climbing outside is the greatest and everyone should try it atleast once. This one-day rock-climbing course covers the basics of outdoor climbing. Our AMGA trained/certified guides are masters at getting your skills up to par so you can be comfortable on the rock. You'll have fun and learn a lot.
Ratio: 6 clients to 1 guide
Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Learn how to manage a belay point and rappel
- Practice basic rock-climbing knots
- Get comfortable belaying outside
- Learn the latest in safe climbing techniques
- Practice basics immediately: learn how anchors and complete climbing systems work
*No prerequisites required. This is a beginner course and all abilities are welcome. General level of fitness needed.
Map & Direction
Saturday, April 20, 2013
Colorado Mountain School 2829 Mapleton Avenue Boulder, CO, United States of America 80301Get Directions