Maroon and Orange Swim Camp 2013
Start: Sunday, June 16, 2013 @ 11:59 PM (EDT)
Blacksburg , VA 24061
Registration Closing Date
Saturday, July 13, 2013 @ 11:59 PM (EDT)
Maroon and Orange Swim Camp 2013 Stroke/Mechanics Camp – June 16-20, 2013
Grades: 5 through Rising H.S. Senior
Cost: Overnight Camper $525, Commuter $275
Cost: Overnight Camper $375, Commuter Camper $195 This camp will be geared towards getting swimmers ready to race. Training sessions and discussion topics will be geared toward racing strategies and the enjoyment of racing. Innovative sprint methods will be utilized and will be beneficial for swimmers of all ages and abilities. Swimmers are placed into groups based on their training levels for swimming and by age for dryland activities.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Please click for waiver and please completed the waiver and bring it with you to camp
Check-In and Check-Out: June 16-20 (Stroke/Mechanics Camp) and July 14-17 (Sprint/Racing Camp)
- Check-in time: Sunday’s 2-4 PM
- Check-out time: Thursday 4 PM (6/20)
- Check-out time: Wednesday 11 AM (7/17)
- 7:00 AM Breakfast
- 8:00 AM - Lecture and stretch
- 9:00 AM - Swim
- 12:00 PM - Lunch
- 1:00 PM - Special Activities
- 4:00 PM - Sample Drills, Training Techniques
- 5:30 PM - Dinner
- 7:00 PM - Games, Movie, Dance, etc.
- 10:30 PM - In dorm lights out
- Register for another camp session or register another child (must be from the same family) and receive a $20 discount off each additional session/child.
- $10 off each camp if registered by May 1, 2013
Full refund minus a $125 administrative fee up to June 1. NO REFUNDS AFTER JUNE 7.
Contact Ned T. Skinner