Tour de Big Bear
Start: Saturday, August 4, 2012 @ 7:00 AM (PDT)
Big Bear Lake , CA 92315
2012 Tour de Big Bear is SOLD OUT!!
Pre-registrations for the 2012 Tour de Big Bear are SOLD OUT!! If you have not pre-registered, and wish to ride, a very limited number of late registration reservations will be accepted on FRIDAY EVENING ONLY in Big Bear Lake (absolutely no Saturday reservations will be accepted). 100 late registration entries are available for $75.00 each and will receive full rider amenities including EIGHT aid stations, custom finishers medal and high quality technical t-shirt. Sign up today as this is your last chance! When they re gone, there gone! This late registration offer is good only through Wednesday, August 1!! Please email a late registration reservation, including the ride you are interested in, to email@example.com. You will then receive a return email with a reservation number for you to bring to check-in on Friday from noon 9:00PM
Tour de Big Bear invites all classes of riders to Southern California's most scenic and challenging high altitude ride in Big Bear Lake! Escape the heat, and ride a spectacular 25, 50, 70 or NEW 100 mile stage at 7,000'+ and enjoy cycling amenities that other rides can only copy! Ride portions of the famed Stage #6 2010 and 2012 AMGEN Tour of California route that international cycling announcer Phil Liggit called "one of the best cycling stages we've seen in America, ever!"
Sign-up fast, this event was a COMPLETE SELL-OUT last year and you wont want to miss it !!!
Your entry includes:
* Major intersections traffic controlled
* Timed event for training purposes
* World class aid stations
* Quality men s and women s technical t-shirts
* Custom designed finishers medal
* Cyclist goodie bag
* Radio based emergency personnel staged along all stages
* Course Marshalls
* Outstanding signage and detailed stage maps
* Medical and repair vehicles roaming all stages
* Big Bear Cycling Expo
* HUGE Tour de Big Bear raffle
* Discounted lodging
Pre/Post Event Activities
* Check-in at Nottingham s outdoor patio
* No host pasta dinner at Nottingham s
* Option lake and sunset dinner cruise on Miss Liberty on Big Bear Lake!
* Goldsprints (qualifier) at Nottingham s
* Big Bear Cycling Expo
* FREE bike valet
* HUGE after ride raffle
* Discounted tickets to Blues at the Zoo at Meadow Park on the lake
* Goldsprints (finals) at Nottingham s
* Plus Much More . . .