Welcome to New England Marathon Swimming Association (NEMSA)! We have been swimming, recreating, and just plain enjoying the waters of New England for over 30 years. From Booth Bay to Narragansett Bay we've immersed ourselves in the role of not only participant, but watch guard over the quality of New England's waters. Please join our efforts to restore and preserve water quality throughout New England by pledging your membership to NEMSA.
As a member, you will be:
- Demonstrating your support of NEMSA, a non-profit organization of open water swimmers for clean water
- Provided $10 discount entry fee to 2011 Gloucester Clean Harbor Swim
- Provided discounts to NEMSA Open Water Swim Clinics and other evenst
- Invited to participate in group training swims
- Eligible for 20% discount on select products through Kast-a-way swimwear
- Enrolled in NEMSA's newsletter and receive updates on OWS events and clean water issues throughout the year Jump In, Join Us!