Shirts were only available through March 11th and are no longer available for this event!!
All registrations recieved after March 11, 2013, should be for No shirt needed. Over payment of registration fees received after this date will not be refunded.
Mushing for Meals is a 5K Run/1 Mile Walk to benefit Beloit Meals On Wheels. This scenic run/walk course begins at Horace White Park, takes you by the lagoon, down the biking/walking trail along the Rock river and loops you back again. Participants can compete as individuals or as a "Mushing Team". Those choosing to participate as a "Mushing" team must have three members. They must be physically attached to each other forming a single file line. They can be as creative as they want in how they attach themselves to each other, but must remain attached throughout the entire race.
Awards be given for the 5K Run:
- Course record: time to beat 16:42
- Best Team Costume
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place female finisher
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place male finisher
- 1st place Mushing Team
The Mini Mush Kids Run will be held in Horace White Park and will include mystery mascots to cheer the kids on!
Entry Fee Same day: Individuals $ 30.00, Teams $ 90.00.
Event schedule and times
- Early pickup March 22nd, 3:00 - 7:00 pm at the Beloit Meals On Wheels office, 424 College Street, Beloit, WI
- Event day, March 23rd, 8:00 - 8:30 am at the Registration Table.
Race Day Schedule:
- Registration 8:00 - 8:30 am
- Mini Mush Kids Fun Run 8:15 am
- Announcements 8:45 am
- Race Start 9:00 am