The Memory Maker
Start: Saturday, August 24, 2013 @ 7:00 AM (CDT)
Bella Vista , AR 72715
Registration Closing Date
Friday, August 23, 2013 @ 5:00 PM (CDT)
The Memory Maker 2013 race has been cancelled due to flooding of the swim, registration, and transition area. We are very sad to announce this but could not find an alternative site on such short notice. Please stayed tuned into our Facebook and website for some additional opportunities to help the Alzheimer's Association in 2013. FAQs:
1. Do you give refunds?
Refunds will NOT be granted this year.
2. Can I transfer my registration to another athlete?
No transfer will be granted this year.
3. Is there a backup date?
The backup date is Saturday, September 7th, 2013 at the same time and location. **See website for inclement weather policy.
4. What is the maximum number of entrants?
350 individuals/team participants are the maximum for this year's event.
5. When is packet pick-up? Packet pick-up will begin at 12PM at GPP Fit NWA (2877 W Walnut, Rogers, AR) on Friday, August 23rd closing down at 7PM but will resume the morning of race day at 5:30AM. Address is: 2877 W Walnut
6. If I sign-up online and I'm with a team, how do I sign the waivers? All team participants (2 or 3 person) will have to sign waivers the morning of the event at packet pick-up.
7. What is the age limit for the event? For this year's event, you must be 15 years of age before the end of the year. From there, we will give the results based on a 5 year age group and broken out by sex as well.
For more information, go to http://www.memorymakertriathlon.com .
More details about the racing sections:
o 500M Swim
o 12.4 Mile Bike
o 5K Run
NEW Olympic Course
o Swim - 1,500M (no map)
o 24.8 Mile Bike
o 10K Run