Create brilliant titles, transitions, effects, and more with Motion 5, the motion graphics companion to Final Cut Pro X. This three-day, hands-on course starts with motion graphics fundamentals and moves into compositing, animation, and the world of 3D. Explore new intelligent templates to quickly and flexibly create high-quality effects, titles, transitions, and generators as well as create rigs to adjust related parameters with a single control.
Who Should Attend:
This class is designed for students who are looking to learn more about creating motion graphics using Motion and who prefer hands-on, interactive instruction.
What You Will Learn: Creating Smart Motion Templates and publishing them to Final Cut Pro X
- Creating parameter rigs to quickly adjust related parameters with a single control
- Understanding behavior-based animation
- Using keyframes to create animation
- Creating content with Generators, shapes and paint strokes.
- Stabilizing and tracking media
- Animating cameras and using advanced 3D features.
Prerequisites: Basic proficiency at using Mac operating system. Familiarity with Final Cut Pro X is recommended.