- Race Results
LSU Performing Arts Academy is pleased to offer this course in partnership with the LSU School of Continuing Education. In this course, participants will learn to edit professional-quality video from an Apple-certified instructor. This hands-on course teaches you to perform basic editing functions while becoming familiar with the Final Cut Pro user interface. You will start with basic video editing techniques and work all the way through Final Cut Pro?s powerful advanced features.
- Marking clips, using insert, overwrite and drag-and-drop editing.
- Trimming edit points.
- Using Ripple, Roll, and Extend edits as well as the Slip and Slide tools.
- Applying filters and changing Motion properties.
- Audio editing and audio creation.
- Finishing and final output.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of Mac OS X and basic computer navigation and basic knowledge of editing terminology is recommended.
Open to adults and teens.
Map & Direction
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Music & Dramatic Arts Building Dalrymple Dr & Infirmary Rd, Louisiana State University Baton Rouge, LA, United States of America 70803Get Directions