Come play at one of the most established tournaments around.
The SCBA Annual 4th of July Tournament
Travel Teams in 8U thru 18U age divisions in Baseball and 8U thru High School age divisions in Softball.
Last year we had over 70 teams, so register early to get your spot!
1. Tournament is a double elimination process but with a 3 game guarantee. (Any teams lossing their first two games will be able to play in a consolation game.)
2. Rosters to be filled with 10 to 15 players. A player cannot play for two teams.
3. A roster is to be filled out and submitted by the beginning of your first tournament game. Failure to fill out this form will result in a disqualification and loss of entry fee. Any false information will result in a forfeit for as many games as the infraction has occurred.
4. Birthday cutoff is April 30-baseball (age BEFORE April 30), January 1-softball (age BEFORE January 1). Birth certificates (copy) are to be carried by the coach at all times. A player that has no certificate cannot play until the certificate is obtained and witnessed by one of the SCBA officials. If a player has participated in games without a birth certificate, those games may be forfeited by their team.
5. Rules to be handed out during draw night.
6. A slot will be reserved only when the registration form and entry fee has been received. No exceptions to this note. Slots are limited, therefore first come, first served. Deadline date for entry form and money is June 15.
7. A $50 fee must be paid to file an official protest concerning an umpires call, game or players age/eligibility. If the ruling goes in your favor, you receive the $50 back.
8. Umpires are certified with the OHSAA. Junior Umpires are certified by the SCBA.
9. Rain out games will take the tournament into the following week.
10. Draw night will be held at the concession stand at Clearcreek Park.
11. Championship games will be played in its entirety.(No time limit.)
12. The Rain out Hot Line is 937-743-1067.
13. NO refunds will be given.
Cost for the tournament is $350.00.
All entries will be based on first pay, first seated on the team rosters.
Trophies will be presented to the first and second place teams.
For registration information contact Noel Meyer @ (937)218-8223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org