PLEASE READ THIS HOMEPAGE
GENERAL TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
* This is a Level 6 Challenger tournament that is open to both Unranked and Ranked players.
* Midwest and Chicago District points earned for each round won in Level 6.
* Trophies given to Main Draw Champion, Finalist and Consolation Champion.
* In most cases our match format will be two out of three full sets with regular scoring and no shortened scoring. For larger draws or where there is a possibility of three matches in a day, we will have to shorten scoring and play a Supertiebreak in lieu of the third set.
* First Match Losers Consolation (FMLC), where each player is guaranteed at least two matches. Our consolation will finish all the way through to a Consolation Champion and each player is expected to play.
* College Park will always schedule USTA Officials for all our events. In the case where a USTA Official is not USTA - Girls' 18 Singles, Girls' 16 Singles