5k Run & 1 Mile Walk
Date: Saturday, April 29, 2017
Location: Patterson Park in Baltimore, MD
Time: 5k @ 9:00 AM, Walk begins immediately after 5k starts
5k & 1 Mile Walk
- FREE for participants 10 and under (registration still required)
- FREE for all Jesuits, members of other religious orders, and ordained clergy of the Archdiocese of Baltimore (registration necessary)
- $10 for current Jesuit Middle/HS & Jesuit Volunteers until 4/9, $15 from 4/10 - 4/27, $20 at packet pickup and on race day
- $20 for participants 11-22 years old until 4/9, $25 from 4/10 - 4/27, $30 at packet pickup and on race day
- $25 for participants 23 years old and up until 4/9, $30 from 4/10 - 4/27, $35 at packet pickup and on race day
Can't be in Baltimore for race day? Still want to support the Jesuit social ministries of Baltimore through the Ignatian 5K? Join the Ignatian 5K'ers as a Virtual Runner for only $20! All VR's will be sent a race shirt after the event as a thanks for your support and virtual running!
Support the Mission and Ministries
We've kept registration fees low, so please consider making a donation to the Ignatian 5K in support of the social ministry programs of the Jesuit organizations of Baltimore. Sponsorship opportunities still exist! Contact email@example.com.
The 5k course weaves through scenic Patterson Park in Baltimore, MD on paved trails and roads. Two laps of the park course is equivalent to 5k. The 1 mile walk will consist of one small loop around the park.
- Top 3 overall Males and Females
- Top Male and Female runners in each Age Group: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Beyond the Finish Line
Runners for Others: An Ignatian 5K will present the second annual “Beyond the Finish Line” Award to Ralph Moore at the 2017 race. This annual award celebrates Ignatian service and commitment to others, by honoring an individual possessing the vision, courage, humility, and stamina to make great things happen.
The 2017 recipient of the Beyond the Finish Line Award is Ralph Moore!
To demonstrate your support, please consider making a donation in the recipient's honor by making an online gift through the Maryland Province web site (www.mdsj.org/supportus) or mailing in a check to the Maryland Province Jesuits, Attn: Ignatian 5K, 8600 LaSalle Road, Suite 620, Towson, MD 21286. Sponsors of the award will be acknowledged in the Race Day Program which will be circulated in every participant’s gift bag.
Looking to prepare yourself physically and spiritually for the race? Download the training guide here!
Participants (both runners and walkers) who register before April 14th are guaranteed to receive a race t-shirt. Shirts are available in adult sizes Small up to XX Large. There will be a water station on the course, and water is available at the finish line. Course marshals will direct participants at all major turns.
Street parking is available along the perimeter of Patterson Park - PLEASE OBSERVE ALL POSTED PARKING REGULATIONS AS THEY WILL BE ENFORCED DURING THE EVENT.
Packet Pick Up:
Packets will be available for pick up on the following dates:
- Saturday, April 29 at the 5k start/finish area in Patterson Park (SE corner near the Pulaski Memorial) starting at 8:00 AM
Intersection of S Linwood Ave & Eastern Avenue
Event details and schedule
Elite Race Management