- Race Results
Our programs are designed to accommodate the needs of working parents by being both affordable and high in quality.
We offer a variety of outdoor and indoor activities including time for reading and homework, supervised sports, field trips, creative arts, table games, math and science projects, music, dramatic play, cooking, and health and safety.
Here is some more information regarding our program:
- After-school care starts immediately after school dismissal, and finishes at 6:00/6:30 PM (depending on location)
- We serve early released pre-K children at 2:00 PM
- Reduced fees for qualifying families
- Optional all-day care is available at selected schools during student holidays, winter break, spring break, and summer
- Staff are trained to work with elementary school students and are certified in first aid and CPR
- We provide a low student-to-staff ratio of up to 17:1
- We provide one healthy snack for after-school care, and mid-morning snack and afternoon snack for all-day care.
Our quality sets us apart from other programs. EAC infuses all curriculum activities with Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) concepts and objectives. Our curriculum is based on weekly themes. These themes might be changing seasons, holidays, turning points in history, higher education, learning about self-esteem, etc. Our weekly themes tie into daily themes, which are as follows:
- Dell Math and Science Mondays: Sponsored by the Dell Foundation, our Monday curriculum encourages children to develop a passion for mathematics and science, and to pursue studying the aforementioned subjects in college.
- Make It Take It Tuesdays: Tuesday's curriculum will focus on theme-related individual craft and art activities, as well as occasional cooking projects that students will complete to enjoy at home.
- Crafty Art Wednesdays: This curriculum encourages children to use their "right brains" for creative and fun arts & crafts activities.
- Groovy Games Thursdays: Activities on this day help build camaraderie and kinship among peers, and teach children the importance of working as a team.
- Born to Run Fridays: Sponsored by RunTex Foundation, this program provides our children with endurance training, races, and marathons.
Map & Direction
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
KIPP Austin South 5107 IH-35 South Austin, TX, United States of America 78744Get Directions