This is a Licensed Program for ages 6-12
Each week features two specific sports in the morning camp. Stay for the afternoon camp & enjoy swimming & indoor games. Drop off as early as 8 a.m. for Open Gym.
Morning Camp: 9-11:30 a.m.
Afternoon Camp: 12:30-4 p.m.
Full Day Camp: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Medical waiver/immunization forms required before child can participate. Forms can be mailed, sent electronically or picked up at the Highline Recreation Office.
- Full Day: $175 ($155 Res.) wk.
- Half Day: $120 ($100 Res.) wk.
- Multi child discount: $15 off/wk. Must call 303-326-8700 to apply.
- Fee includes camp T-shirt (one-time, Full Day campers).
- Swim at Lookout Park Pool
- Bring water, sunscreen & snack (half day), snacks & lunch (full day).
- Directors: Julie Cyrulik & Ashley Echols