This race is to help raise donations to care for those animals in need. Both RUFF Rescues and LEASH Squad have joined together to host the event. Being that both are non profit organizations they will split 90% of the funds between their two rescues and the money will go directly towards the care of the animals. The remaining 10% of all donations will be donated in the rescues names to the Wounded Warrior Program. So not only is this event for one good cause, but two.
Early registration (thru Sept. 6th) will be $20 and includes a race day shirt. Late registration and race day registration will be $25 (race day shirts will be available while supplies last.)This is not a certified 5k. There will be prices for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. If there is enough participants there will be a men and women's category for placing.**Note that all times listed are meant in Eastern Standard 9:30 am Eastern Standard Time**
ACTIVE Advantage is the premium membership program of ACTIVE, designed to support and encourage your active lifestyle by providing exclusive discounts on thousands of activities on ACTIVE. No matter what your passions are, it is our mission to make it cheaper and easier for you to pursue the activities you love.
The 30-day trial of the ACTIVE Advantage membership allows you to check out the program for yourself before starting a full annual membership. During this trial period you have full access to member benefits, including all ACTIVE registration discounts, access to free event entries, gear discounts and more. If you decide during the trial period that you don't want to continue the membership, just let us know. Otherwise, at the end of your 30 day trial we will extend your member benefits for a full year at the current annual membership fee.
If you sign up for the 30-day ACTIVE Advantage trial membership you'll receive full access to all member benefits during your trial period. When the 30 days of the trial are up, your benefits will automatically upgrade to the annual membership which currently costs $69.95 per year. That's less than $6 per month to enjoy the program all year round.
Members can receive discounts when registering for events on ACTIVE.com.
Simply follow the steps below to redeem your discount
Step 1: Find an event on ACTIVE and login. Use the ACTIVE directory to find an event. Click the login button in the upper right corner of the event details page. You will be re-directed to a login screen. After logging in, you will be sent back to the event details page.
Step 2: Click the "Register Now" button to sign up for the event. Complete all required registration fields and proceed to payment screen. When logged in as an Advantage member, your discount will automatically apply at the end of registration.
Step 3: Submit registration and receive discount. The discount amount will display in your shopping cart and will be deducted from your registration fees. The registration discount will vary and is excluded from some events. If the discount does not appear in your shopping cart, the event is not eligible.