In-Training for Peachtree Presented by Publix features an 11-week training program for novice and intermediate runners who are focused on either starting a running program or improving their current fitness level. The program, organized by the Atlanta Track Club, is focused around training for the AJC Peachtree Road Race. PLEASE NOTE that entry into In-Training for Peachtree Presented by Publix DOES NOT INCLUDE automatic entry into the AJC Peachtree Road Race. In-Training for Peachtree Presented by Publix, the Atlanta Track Club�s 11-week training program for the AJC Peachtree Road Race, begins Saturday, April 27 at 12 Publix locations across metro Atlanta . Tuesday night training runs (6:30 p.m.) begin on April 30 at Road Runner Sports (3756 Roswell Rd NE #16, Atlanta, GA 30342) . The training program features:
- In-Training for Peachtree Reebok performance-shirt.
- Saturday morning and Tuesday night group runs.
- 3-4 seminars providing helpful information on running-related topics such as proper footwear, nutrition and more. Seminars will follow immediately after training runs.
- Weekly e-mail training tips.
- Detailed written training schedule.
- Age must be at least 16 as of 4/27/2013