RACE DAY REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE! Sign up Saturday morning at Lindsay Street Baptist Church: 550 Lindsay Street Atlanta Goergia 30314. Race day registration begins at 7:30 AM. *Cash or check only.
A Celebration of Community and the Planet in the Heart of Atlanta: volunteer to help beautify the English Avenue (EA) community and participate in a 5K / 1K kids fun run.
- 5K run & 1K fun run around the English Avenue community
- Finish Medals for category winners
- USATF Certified Peachtree Road Race Qualifier
- Captain Planet Costume Contest: Best Captain Planet Costume Runner wins a prize!
Awards & Age Categories:
- Overall Male & Female, Masters Male & Female, 1 deep in age groups:
14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65- 69, 70 & Over.
- Online at active.com, In-Store at Phidippides, Ansley Mall
- $30 until April 8th, $35 after April 8th
- $35 race day (if available. Race caps at 500)
- Early Packet Pickup at Phidippides, Ansley Mall: April 15, 17-19
- April 15 (10AM-6PM), April 17-19 (10AM-7PM)
- Race Day pickup is available at start line at 7:30AM, but early pickup is recommended
Event details and schedule
Race day number pickup starts at 7:30, though early pickup is recommended. The 1k Kids Fun Run starts at 8:00am and the 5K race starts at 8:30 am!
After the race and fun run, there will be an awards ceremony and small picnic for the runners. Prizes include Phidippidies Gift Cards, Ted's Montana Grill Gift Cards, and overall category winners will recieve a special gift from Patagonia! Food sponsors include Dole Packaged Foods and Ted's Montanta Grill! After that, we hope runners will stay and participate in the community clean up of English Avenue.
Interested in learning more? Click here for more details.
Road Race Services