For those who did not sign up online: There will be ON-SITE REGISTRATION on the day of the event (October 18, 2014)! Registration starts at 8:00 AM near the entrance to Zoo Atlanta and Cyclorama.
Come on down and help us pass the torch of knowledge to those who need it! This fun and exciting Peachtree Road Race qualifier through Atlanta's historic Grant Park benefits the Global Impact Project whose objective is to provide a free, quality college education to motivated students worldwide. You won't want to miss this one, so don't let everyone run off and leave you behind! NO AGE RESTRICTION!
Event details and schedule
New In 2014!
Updated and simplified course! The 5K is still a Peachtree qualifier, but you won't get quite as dizzy from the twists and turns this year. Entries received before October 10 will receive "Pass The Torch T-Shirt"!
Updated and simplified scenic course through and around Atlanta's beautiful and historic Grant Park
- 2 race options: 5K or 10K
- 2 Hydration Stations along the race course
- FREE parking at Grant Park parking lots convenient to the Start/Finish area in front of Zoo Atlanta and Cyclorama
- Family friendly, walker friendly, and race-stroller friendly atmosphere (for safety, walkers and runners with strollers must start at the back of the pack)
- Great t-shirts!
- Awards for the following Men's and Women's age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55+
Entry Fees and Registration Information
- 5K - $25
- 10K - $35
- Registration starts at 8:00 AM near the entrance to Zoo Atlanta and Cyclorama.
- Mail-in registration available at race website: http://bapgsu.com/events/global-impact-project/.
- Please visit www.PassTheTorch5K.blogspot.com for more information.
Please park in one of the 2 Grant Park parking lots located on the east and west sides of the park. Both parking lots will remain open during the entire event.
Please bring your ID to the event!
Donations to the Global Impact Project are greatly appreciated and may be made by visiting http://bapgsu.com/events/global-impact-project/