Asheville is truly an American treasure and a running destination with great shopping and world-class dining. Runners and walkers will want to sample the many unique breweries, bars and clubs that the city has to offer! Asheville is one of America's most picturesque cities with beautiful homes, mountains and attractions bordering the Blue Ride Parkway!
The 13.1 Asheville Half Marathon and 10K begins and ends near Pack Square and runs through the streets of Asheville and along the French Broad River.
This is the best time to visit Asheville with great weather, great views and lots of color. Asheville has an extensive art district with art of all types. Runners and walkers will LOVE the challenge of running the hills in Asheville.
If you're a runner, this is the one to run!
Event details and scheduleThe Event The Asheville Half Marathon will be capped at 3,000 participants for the 2018 Event. There will be NO RACE DAY Registration so be sure to sign up early! ALL online registration ends June 5, 2018.
Mail-In Registration: Deadline May 18, 2018
Online Registration: Deadline June 5, 2018*Possible in-person registration during EXPO on June 8, 2018. ONLY IF THE RACE IS NOT SOLD OUT.
The Start + Finish Runners and walkers must start at 7 AM. We ask everyone to be at the Start Line by 6:30 AM. You must wear your Bib Number to be allowed on the race course.
- I acknowledge that I will not transfer, give, sell or exchange my entry or this bib to anyone under penalty for fraud, false impersonation and theft.
DO NOT STOP AT FINISH LINE - KEEP MOVING INTO PACK SQUARE PARK!
Finish Festival will be in Pack Square Park from 7:30 AM to NOON. Join us for entertainment, vendors, food, refreshments and fun to be had by all!
Expo Information June 8, 2018
8 AM - 6 PMPre-registered participants may only pick up packets during EXPO at: Renaissance Asheville Hotel 31 Woodfin Street Asheville, North Carolina 28801 Race Day Miscellaneous
- The Asheville Half Marathon will begin at College Street and Spruce Street.
- Post-race activities will be held in Pack Square Park.
- ALL mile markers will be marked as UST&F Certified Courses for the Half Marathon + 10K.
- Water will be provided at the Start and throughout the run at every two-mile mark.
- First Aid will be available at the Start and Finish Lines.
- Lost and Found tent will be located in Pack Square.
Asheville Half Marathon and 10K