Members save on registration & get special perks. Learn More
SFF Historic Half Registratoin
The Semper Fi Fund Marine Corps Historic Half Marathon spots are sold out!
In 2012, the MCM and MCHH Semper Fi Fund teams had over 1,000 participants. We hope that you will join our team in 2013 and help us reach our goal of $775,000 dollars.
All of the 2013 SFF New Registration slots for the MCM are sold out!
Put meaning in every step of the MCM! Are you ALREADY REGISTERED for the MCM? Join the SFF team for $25 and be a part of the largest charity team in the MCM! Help us gain awareness and support for our wounded service members.
- You must create your team during the online registration process before your team members can join your team.
- Select the Team Captain- Already Registered category and walk through the registration process.
- You will become a team member during the team creation process.
- Once you have registered and created your team, your team name will appear in the drop-down menu and your team members will be able to join.
- Select the Select the Team Members- Already Registered category and walk through the registration process.
- You must select your specific team name from the drop-down menu.
- Fundraising Only: Please note that this category is for fundraisers only.
- Registering in this category does not secure a slot to run in the MCM.
Your Personal Fundraising Page and Information
- Upon registration, a personal donation web page is created just for you and will be ready to accept donations.
- **IMPORTANT** When you log into your fundraising page, you MUST make sure to log in with the SAME username and password you used to register for the Semper Fi Fund Team
- You will be able to customize your page with a photo and text, and access it online from any computer.
- The online contribution collection process is simple and completely secure, accepting credit and debit cards. Donors will automatically receive an immediate email confirmation and tax receipt.
- The funds collected on your donation web page will go directly to the Semper Fi Fund mission of helping injured and ill service members and their families.
Refund Policy: No refunds provided!
*No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement of advertisers or sponsors is implied*
Already Registered for the MCM, 10K, or MCHH Categories are $25
New Registration Categories are SOLD OUT!
Online DonationsClick here to donate to SFF Marine Corps Marathon 2013
Map & Direction
Sunday, October 27, 2013 @ 8:00 AM (EDT)
Arlington & Fredericksburg, VA 22201