Building Interactive Websites with CSS, DHTML, Aja
Start: Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Ann Arbor , MI 48103
This class runs 32 hours over 10 lessons. Course includes Certificate of Completion. Text Book Required.Objectives
- Students will create a web page using CSS formatting.
- Students will add use CSS to add text formatting to their web pages.
- Students will use CSS to add layout formatting to their web pages.
- Students will use CSS to add formatting to tables and lists.
- Students will add DHTML to their web pages.
- Students will use DHTML to learn about the browser, events and objects on the web page.
- Students will use DHTML to change the CSS dynamically on their web pages.
- Students will add Ajax to make their web pages dynamic.
- Students will use CSS, DHTML and Ajax to build dynamic web pages.
- Students will create a final project to show what they learned in the class.