- Race Results
Ride thru scenic Arkansas Wine Country along the Arkansas River Valley while supporting Arkansas Children's Hospital. Choose from 17 mile, 35 mile, 100K, 80 mile, or 100 mile tours which all begin & end at Post Familie Winery. Registrants by March 19 will be guaranteed a 2014 Dry Fit long sleeve tee. Sangria, fruit & sandwiches brunch co-sponsored by the Post Familie Winery for every cyclist at their facility in Altus. Sponsored by AR River Valley Circle of Friends
17 Mile Map
35 Mile Map
100 K Map
80 Mile Map
100 Mile Map
* This is a rain or shine event
* Registration begins at 7:00 AM
* The 100 mile tour begins at 8:00 AM SHARP
* Followed by the 80 & 100k, then 35 & 17
* 2013 Bandanas are for sale
* Bicycle helmets are required by all riders
* The course will close at 3 PM and after that cyclists will be on their own
* Services provided will include sag wagon, stocked rest stations, and emergency services.
* Post-ride brunch will be available at the Post Familie Winery to every participant.
* ALL proceeds benefit Arkansas Children?s Hospital.
* When you arrive in Altus, please park your vehicle in the empty lot across from the Winery. Signs will be posted.
*Like the Arkansas Wine Country 100 on Facebook
$40 pre-register online; $45 on day of event
Map & Direction
Saturday, March 29, 2014 @ 8:00 AM (CDT)
The Post Familie Winery 1700 Saint Marys Mountain Road Altus, AR 72821Get Directions