- Race Results
Sorry: 2012 Registration is now closed, please visit usafmarathon.com for more information. Registration for 2013 will open Jan 1, 2013.
The Air Force Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K will be held on Saturday, September 15, 2012. The Start and Finish Lines are on the grounds of the National Museum of the United States Air Force, 1100 Spaatz Street, Wright-Patterson Air
Force Base, Ohio 45433.
The Air Force 5K hosted by Wright State University is held on Friday, September 14, 2012. The Start and Finish line are at Wright State University's Nutter Center, 3640 Colonel Glenn Highway, Dayton, Ohio 45424.
Registration fees are non-refundable. The only exception is for military personnel who will be deployed at the time of the race. Military personnel are to provide documentation of deployment to the USAF Marathon office.
Safety on Course
* For the safety and enjoyment of all event participants, the courses are restricted to registered runners/walkers, wheelchair division participants and official race personnel only.
* No dogs, no bikes, no inline skates, no roller skates, and no wheeled vehicles (other than registered wheelchair and official Bike EMS and Patrol Teams) will be allowed. Strollers and baby joggers are allowed for the 5K event only.
* Violators will be disqualified and escorted from the course by race officials.
* For the safety of all, the use of headphones is discouraged.
* All persons and carry-in items are subject to search.
* All unattended bags and items will be removed from the premises.
* The following items are not allowed:
- No Pets
- No Coolers
- No Glass
- No Alcohol
Your cooperation and patience is appreciated.
* Due to security reasons, we ask that runners make every effort to pick up their own race bibs at the Sports and Fitness Expo. A picture ID and your registration confirmation email are required. Runners who are not able to pick up their bibs in person must make arrangements for a representative to pick up their bibs. Your representative must present a copy of your photo ID, a signed authorization form and your registration confirmation email in order to claim your bib and goodie bag. Bib Pickup Authorization Forms are available for download at www.usafmarathon.com.
NOTE: Bib Pickup representatives will be limited to picking up four race bibs, including their own.
Map & Direction
Saturday, September 15, 2012 @ 12:30 PM (EDT)
On the grounds of the National Museum of the United States Air Force 1100 Spaatz St, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433Get Directions