Day Two: Cardio, Balance and Plyometrics
Warm up on the stairs for five minutes.
Perform four rounds, alternating:
- Quarter-mile jog on treadmill at 8 percent incline
- 50 Versa disk squats
Perform three rounds:
- 15 one-legged TRX squats (each leg).
- 20 twisting box jumps (each side): Start facing perpendicular to the platform, twist feet in flight to land.
- 15 one-legged Bosu squats (each leg): Use the flat side.
- 25 lying-hamstring Swiss ball curls: Lie on your back with the Achilles tendon at the peak of the ball. Lift your hips up to maintain a bridge position and pull heels towards glutes.
- 15 split jumps (each leg)
Day Three: Upper Body and Core
Warm up for five minutes on a rowing machine.
Perform four rounds of each exercise. In between each round perform 15 hanging ab slings (knees to elbows). Or, perform captain's chair (leg lifts).
- 20 push ups
- 20 pull ups, or lat pull downs
- 15 standing shoulder presses
- 20 TRX body rows
- 15 seated row pulls
- 15 dumbbell hammer curls
- 15 rope triceps pushdowns
- 15 low-back hypers on a Roman bench
- 30 seconds side plank (each side)
Finish with a two-minute plank
Day Four: Active Rest Day—Cardio
- Choose two modes of cardio to complete three miles. For example, do stairs for one and a half miles and the treadmill for the other one and a half miles.