BALANCED CRUNCH W/HIP FLEXION
Targets: Abdominal Muscles, Core Muscles (TA)
- Start out by sitting on your bottom with your legs slightly bent in front of you.
- Bend your legs so they are at a 45 degree angle and lift them off the ground.
- With your Left Hand Touch your Right Toe and then alternate to the other side
- With your Right Hand Touch your Left Toe and then alternate to the other side
- Do 3 sets of 30 reps/side (a total of 60 reps/set)
- Count your repetitions underneath your breath so are constantly having air exchange.
Kisar Dhillon is a professional fitness trainer living in Orange County, California. He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology, Post Baccalaureate Studies in Exercise Physiology and a Masters in Business Administration. He has more than 16 years in the health & fitness industry and is currently the owner of 1-2-1 Fitness, LLC.