30-Day Cardio Challenge Instructions
- You can do these moves as many times as you like each week. You can do as many rounds as you would like, but you must commit to at least one round four days per week to do the challenge correctly.
- At the beginning of the month you'll need to record your resting heart rate and again at the end of the month. A low resting heart rate is a sign of a healthy and strong heart. It's best to take this measurement first thing in the morning while you're still in bed.
- Using your tracker, record how long you perform each move. Remember, some days are better than others. Focus on the overall trend and celebrate every day you get stronger. Just try to increase the duration by at least 15 seconds per exercise each week.
- Try not to take more than half the duration of the interval as recovery in-between exercises (i.e. you did bicycle crunches for 30 seconds, rest for 15 seconds before moving to jump squats).
- Because a healthy ticker is also a happy heart, make sure you record at least one positive thought per day.
More: 4 Yoga Poses for a Healthy Heart