Use the "heel" command while performing this move.
- Lower down into a lunge position.
- Place your right leg forward and keep your weight in your heels, NOT your toes.
- Straighten your back left leg with your weight on your toes.
- Push forward onto the front (right) leg and come to a standing position.
- Switch legs so now the left leg is in front with the right leg in back.
- Keep the torso erect during the entire motion, and try not to lean forward.
- Do this 10 to 20 times and then continue on your walk.
- This will work your balance and leg muscles differently than a typical walk.