3. BOSU Ball Kneeling Ab Crunch
Place a Bosu Ball on the floor in front of you, ball-side up. Position both your knees on the ball with your hands on the floor beneath you for support.
Lift and extend your right leg behind you, reaching your heel back and up toward the ceiling.
At the same time, raise your left arm off the floor and extend it out in front of you. Pull your left elbow and right knee together and repeat.
4. Exercise Ball Russian Twists with Dumbbell
Lay on your back on top of a exercise ball with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
Hold a dumbbell with both hands and extend your arms fully toward the ceiling.
Keep your arms straight as you twist from side. At the end of each twist, your arms should be parallel with the floor.
- Exercises to Tone Your Lower Abs
- 7 Exercises to Tone Your Oblique Muscles
- 6 Butt-Toning Exercises for Women
- Reasons Why Women Should Lift Weights
- Strength-Training Exercises Every Woman Should Do