Cool off with refreshing ceviche on a hot summer night.
Submitted by Michelle Quiles
Prep time: 20 mins
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 5 lemons or 8 limes
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 cups of Clamato Juice or 1 can of tomato juice
- In a large bowl shred crab by hand or chop up.
- Add diced tomatoes, onions, cucumbers and chopped up cilantro. Mix together.
- Add the juice of lemons, hot sauce to taste, clamato juice and salt to taste.
- Serve on tostadas.
- Cut up extra slices of lemons for extra taste and add more hot sauce for the extra kick. If you add more clamato juice you may serve it in a cup as a cocktail, with the tostadas (or crackers) on the side.