The 1st annual Ventura Jingle Bell Jog presented by the Ventura Downtown Lions Club will be a bigger race and tons of fun for the whole family. This flat, fast course will tour local businesses and serve as an event warm up to the City of Ventura's Corporate Challenge. There are ways to raise money for local schools and cross country teams all while encouraging first time runners to set goals and reach them. This will truly be a celebration of our community!
• All School Challenge Schools must have at least 10 runners to qualify, for every runner that runs representing the school (student, parent, or faculty) Jingle Bell Jog will donate $10 per runner (who completed the 5K run)back to their school! The school with the most participants will win a special prize!
• High School Challenge- High School teams scored on the top 5 runners (must have at least 2 female runners) to compete in 5k for $500 towards their Cross Country program
• Middle School Challenge Middle School teams (same as above) to compete in 5k for $500 towards their Cross Country program
• Company Challenge- Local businesses enter the Jingle Bell Jog with teams of 5 or more runners to vie for the coveted Jingle Bell Challenge Trophy to display at their place of business for the year.
• Polar Bear Challenge 14 and under kids run for 1 mile, no fee, special shirts, finishers medals, and guest runner Jingles the Polar Bear to run alongside the kids
Event schedule and times
Check-In - 7:00am
5K Start - 8:00am
Kids1 Mile 9:00am