- PACKET PICK UP INFORMATION
- PRE -RACE PACKET PICK UP WILL BE ON FRIDAY, MAY 18TH FROM 2 UNTIL 6 AND SATURDAY, MAY 19TH FROM 9 UNTIL 2 AT ANDERSON ANIMAL SHELTER, 1000 S LAFOX ST, SOUTH ELGIN
- RACE DAY PICK UP UNTIL 7:45
- RACE DAY REGISTRATION FROM 6:30 UNTIL 7:30 A.M.
- PARKING AND OTHER INFORMATION MAY BE FOUND AT RUNFURSHELTER.COM
- We will be donating the proceeds from the race to Anderson Animal Shelter and 2 rescue groups- Catahoula Rescue Inc. and Dog Guardians.
- The 5K course is flat and winds through a neighborood and around a pond.
- The 5K will be chip timed.
- All pre-registered runners will receive a t-shirt and race day registrants will receive a shirt as supplies last.
- Extra merchandise must be purchased by May 1st in order to receive it by race day.
- Fee after May 16th is $30.00
- NEW THIS YEAR! RUNFURBISCUITS DOG RUN/WALK
- All dogs will receive a bandana.
- Dog t-shirts are available for purchase.
- RUNFURBISCUITS REACHED IT'S CAPACITY OF 30 DOGS AND IS NOW CLOSED!
- ONLY REGISTERED DOGS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE COURSE!
- Owners are responsible for their dogs at all times and dogs must remain on a leash during the entire event.
- All dogs must have all shots and vaccinations current on the day of the race. You will be asked to sign a release at packet pick-up.
- Owners are responsible for picking up after their dogs.
- If at any time during the event your dog becomes aggressive or is not on a leash you will be asked to leave immediately.
Event schedule and times
5K will begin at 8:00 a.m.
RunFurBiscuits will begin after all runners have started.