- 23nd Anniversary Red Ribbon Run. This annual run & walk is a Drug & Alcohol Awareness event that raises funds for prevention in our local schools.
- This year will be co-sponsored by the San Benito and Monterey Counties Friday Night Live! The walk begins at 9:30am and the run will commence at 10:00am at the corner of San Jose and First St.
- Pre-race registration,packet pick up, & activities will be located on 2nd Street between Washington St and Mariposa St.
- 1 Mile Walk will begin at the corner of 1st St and San Jose St.
- The 5K will also begin on 1st St. and end at San Juan Bautista State Historic Park.
- Register on race day and receive a $3 (max)discount with canned food donation for the Community Pantry. *T-shirts are only guaranteed if registered by September 29th!
- Divisions: Men, Women, and Children 9 and under, 10-13, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over. Awards: Medals to top three age group finishers Trophy to overall Male and Female winners.
- Timing provided by Synergy Race Timing
- Raffle Prizes including an autographed SF Giants Baseball!
- Jogging strollers and wheelchairs are welcome!
- Chelsie Hill will be our special guest speaker and entertainer after the walk/run! See her on the hit series, Push Girls, on the Sundance channel. Ali Stroker from "Glee Project 2" will be singing our National Anthem and performing with HotWheelz!
Event schedule and times
8:00-9:10 Pre-registration pick up & late registration for walk
8:00-9:30 Pre-registration pick up & late registration for run
8:30 Booths set up & ready
9:00 Warm Up for walkers & runners @ Plaza
9:15 National Anthem by Ali Stroker
9:20 Walk to start at 1st and San Jose St.
9:30 1 Mile Walk
9:35 Warm Up for runners @ Plaza
9:45 Runners to start at 1st and San Jose St.
~11:00 Chelsie Hill & Hot Wheelz Performance