This 5k run is hosted by the First Baptist Church of Ellenwood. The Josh Faircloth Memorial 5k Run is in memory of Mr. Josh Faircloth who was a charter member of the First Baptist Church of Ellewnood and who suffered for years with Parkinson's Disease. Proceeds from this event will benefit the Parkinson's Disease Foundation and the First Baptist Church of Ellenwood's Outreach in the Community. Throphies will be given to the overall male and female winner, male and female in the age groups of 19 and under, 20 - 34, 35 - 49, 50 and up. Medallions will be given to the 2nd and 3rd place winners of each age group. All ages are welcome to run or walk in this event. Goody bags will be given to all runners/walkers and T- shirts to all who pre-register. The Josh Faircloth Memorial 5k Run will be held at Bethany Baptist Church, 4 N. Bethany Road, McDonough, GA. Pre-registration is $20.00 and late registration on run day is $25.00. We look forward to seeing each of you there and God bless you and yours.
Event schedule and times
Josh Faircloth Memorial 5k Run schedule and times are as follows:
- Pre-registration starts now until November 2, 2012
- Late registration and check in starts at 7:30 am on November 10, 2012
- Josh Faircloth Memorial 5k Run day is Saturday, November 10, 2012
- The run will start at 8:30 am
- Awards to be presented once all runners/walkers are finished