Join us Thanksgiving morning in beautiful Ann Arbor, Michigan for what has been rated one of the "Best Thanksgiving Races in America" by Active.com.
FEES FOR THE 5K - 8:45AM Start Time
With a Shirt:
- $25.00 until Oct 15, 2012
- $30.00 until Nov 20, 2012
- $35.00 on site Nov 21 & 22
Without a shirt
- $20.00 until Oct 15, 2012
- $25.00 until Nov 20, 2012
- $30.00 on site Nov 21 and 22, 2012
- This race is for everyone looking to get into the holiday spirit.
- Bring the kids! Children 2 and younger are free.
- Dogs are not permitted this year.
- B-tags will be used at this event.
- No more turning in your timing chips.
- Timing will be displayed outside immediately during and after the race.
- Results will be posted on www.theturkeytrot.com immediately after the race. You can also get your results on www.rftiming.com, www.active.com and www.goodboyevents.com
Packet Pick Up:
- Location - 2375 Hubbard Rd Ann Arbor, MI 48109 U of M North Campus Rec Center
- Wednesday, November 21- 3-7 pm
- Thursday, November 22 - 7:00 - 8:00 am
- You will find your race packet by your last name
- Family Packets - if you are with a group/family, for your convenience, only one family member needs to pick up all packets.
TOT TROT: 8:00 AM Start Time
- Location - Same as the 5K
- Open to children 10 and younger
- Every child receives a shirt and finisher's award
- Parents are permitted to run with the younger children at no cost
2012 Pet Policy
News from Good Boy Events! So sorry Rocky, Brady and Lady. You can't hang out with us at the race this year. We ask that you do not bring your furry friends this year. It is for the safety of all.
PARKING: There's plenty of parking around the rec center. The streets close at 7:45 AM. Please be there early to get a spot
We are asking that you bring at least one non parishable food with you for the Food Gatherers of Ann Arbor and gently used hats, mittens and footwear for the Salvation Army.
Last year the race contributed over 800 pounds of food. Let's break that record.
Good Boy Events will also be doing a financial donatation to the Wounded Warrior Project. www.woundedwarriorproject.org
For more information about this fun filled family event, please visit our website - www.theturkeytrot.com
Event schedule and times
8:00 am - Tot Trot - 1/2 mile (Tot Trot Combo runs both events)
8:45am - Turkey Trot (have to wait until the little trotters get off the course)