"COME FOR THE RUN, STAY FOR THE FUN"
The 2nd Annual Coronado Valentine's Day 10K will be held on Sunday, February 12th, 2012. The flat and fast course through beautiful Coronado, CA is perfect for everyone of all abilities. Whether you are a seasoned runner looking for a 10K PR, a casual runner looking for a fun event, or a couple looking for an exciting and healthy way to celebrate Valentine's Day, this event is for you. Walkers and baby stroller are welcome... just please seed yourself in the back of the starting area.
All proceeds benefit the Islander Sports Foundation and the Stephen J. Wampler Foundation.
This event features:
- Stay at the Hotel Del Coronado and save 30% on a room. Starting at $209 a night! (use discount code VALEN10K)
- Stay at the Coronado Marriott Resort for $169 a night (follow the link on the webiste)
- Chip Timing with a 5K split included in your results
- Prize money for top 3 Male and Female overall
- Couples Category if you want to run with your Valentine
- High Tech Race Shirt for all participants
- Quality medals and water bottles for all finishers
- Unique hand carved cedar Tiki awards for top 3 in each category
Award Ceremony will be conducted on site
- Post race raffle and Gordon-Biersch beer at McP's Irish Pub and Grill in Coronado
- Discounts for participants at local Hotels, Restaurants, and other businesses
- Additional surprise SWAG (Stuff We All Get) for all finishers
- Three convenient packet pickups
And don't forget to follow us on FACEBOOK and TWITTER!