Join former contestants on The Biggest Loser and run or walk your way towards the finish-line of a 5k or 10k. This course will be on mixed terrain trails so train appropriately!
Each registered participant and finisher will receive the following:
• Non-intimidating Environment for new runners and walkers
• Chip-timed race for runners and those tracking personal goals
• Top Finishers and Age Group Awards
• The Biggest Loser Inaugural Finisher's Medal
• Commemorative Technical T-Shirt
• Race Number, Timing Tag, and Goodie Bag
• Water Stations along the course
• Live Entertainment at the Finish Live Festival
• Last but not Least, a Truly Unforgettable Experience
*Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fees listed above do not include the Active.com processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION. There is no wheelchair division available for this event. Click here to submit a question regarding wheelchairs.
Online Registration Closes: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 11:59pm CST or until sell-out.
Parking and Spectators
We welcome all spectators to cheer on participants and loved ones! There is no fee to be a spectator at this race.
The Biggest Loser RunWalk helps thousands of people complete their fitness goals. Support this cause by sponsoring this unique race series. For more information, please email Sponsorship@BiggestLoserRunWalk.com
Event schedule and times
EONI Healthy Living Expo & Packet-Pick up
Friday, January 25, 2013
The Soccer Plex at Cedar Park
1220 Toro Grande Drive
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Race Day Information
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Inside the stadium at Williamson County Regional Park
Lander, TX 78641
Finish Line Festival:
Williamson County Regional Park
Course Maps: TBD
Awards Ceremony: 11:30am